Thursday, April 14, 2011

Creative Pursuits

Most people don't think like we do, they see us as disturbed, inhumane monsters. We on the other hand thought it was quite realistic. In reality, a baby costs a lot of money, it never ends with them. As they grow older the become more and more finicky, demanding everything new that comes out, especially the expensive things. It would be impossible to keep my husband, child and myself fed and taken care of, we'd last a few weeks tops. That baby would have been a drained us of ever penny we have and more!  Plus its not like we wanted it, this pooping, crying, messy creature, it was a complete mistake. I don't have the time nor patience to care for her. I think I'm doing her a favor handing her off to some poor baby deprived couple, why shouldn't I get something in return for it, i had to suffer through the pregnancy.  Though the government and everyone else seems to think different, and selling your new born on the Internet is in no way successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment